إِذَا جَاء نَصْرُ اللَّهِ وَالْفَتْحُ

وَرَأَيْتَ النَّاسَ يَدْخُلُونَ فِي دِينِ اللَّهِ أَفْوَاجا

فَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ وَاسْتَغْفِرْهُ إِنَّهُ كَانَتَوَّاب

(An-Nasr: 1-3)

Followers

kerja ikhlas


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


So many works to do. While everyone in their kampung, am still in the office to settle down some other works. Honestly, i felt terrible. Rasa macam mahu nanges sekuat hati.

"Why me?" I keep on asking myself. Hoping for not teaching seniors though i know the reality is, seniors is mine. But the juniors also.

I found myself getting jealous with others. Though I know I shouldn't have that kind of feeling.

To be honest, I always think she should teach seniors, rather than me. But at the end, i learnt something from all this chaos life.

"ikhlas.."

Yes, ikhlas. Susah nak ikhlas. So hard to train your heart with sincerity. Like it or not, i have to force myself with this. As others said, paksa diri dulu. Lama-lama nanti jadi ikhlas. Hmm

To end up this, I have to sacrifice a lot of things, especially time. Susahnya mengajar seniors and i don't know how to share with others because they don't teach seniors.

Mungkin, suka ataupun tidak, saya perlu belajar jadi ikhlas untuk semester ni.

Doakan.

Annnddddd,

as am surfing the internet and do a blogwalking, i found one beautiful blog. Really osem and i love your stories. Really hope this person won't stop writing and sharing as he just started published a really good blog. :)



"Ingat. Kau bukan tuhan yang mampu menentukan dengan siapa kau berakhir." 
(quoted, january 2014)













~ I drop du'as. Not bombs ~


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...