إِذَا جَاء نَصْرُ اللَّهِ وَالْفَتْحُ

وَرَأَيْتَ النَّاسَ يَدْخُلُونَ فِي دِينِ اللَّهِ أَفْوَاجا

فَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ وَاسْتَغْفِرْهُ إِنَّهُ كَانَتَوَّاب

(An-Nasr: 1-3)

Followers

Dear Nuramirah Shahrin :)



ALLAH knows what is best for us 
So why should we complain 
We always want the sunshine 
But He knows there must be rain. 

We always want laughter 
and the merriment of cheer 
but our heart will lose their tenderness 
If we never shed a tear. 

ALLAH tests us often 
with suffering and sorrow 
He tests us not to punish us 
but to help us meet tomorrow. 

For growing trees are strengthened 
if they can withstand the storm 
and the sharpness of the chisel 
gave the marble its grace and form. 

ALLAH tests us often and for every pain 
He gives us provided we are patient 
Is followed by rich gain 
So whenever we feel that everything is going wrong 
It is just ALLAH'S way to make our spirit strong.

-unknown author-


----------------------------------------


Semalam: I got a call. Somebody asked me to update blog. Then I said, I need some time, some space for that. :)

Hari ini: I got a call. From the same person. I know the toughest time that she's going through. So I'm trying my best to support her, to comfort her. I wish I can be her shoulder to cry on. ;''')

Esok: I don't know what will going on. Still, I'm praying for the best. I drop du'as for you. Even in every second, I pray Allah will strengthen you. My adik, please stay strong as you can. ;''')

---------------------------------------

Hidup kita berputar. Sekejap di atas. Sekejap di bawah. Sekejap gelap. Sekejap cerah. Sekejap duka. Sekejap suka. Saya selalu percaya bahawa mereka yang pernah gagal, pernah kecewa, pernah sedih adalah mereka yang terlalu kuat hatinya, terlalu tabah jiwanya. Sebab apa? Sebab Allah akan menguji hamba-Nya sesuai dengan kemampuannya. Dan tentulah mereka ini adalah di kalangan orang yang hebat, orang yang kuat, orang yang tabah, dan imannya juga tinggi inshaAllah :))

Kalau sedih, pandang atas. Tengok langit. Allah ada bersama kita. Percaya dengan Yang di atas dan kita akan bahagia. Jangan goyah, jangan gundah. Kerana pasti disebaliknya, inilah yang terindah. :)


Jaga diri. Jaga hati.
Kerana Allah sentiasa sayang akan hamba-Nya.



a kinda of memory with her :)






~ I drop du'as. Not bombs ~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...