إِذَا جَاء نَصْرُ اللَّهِ وَالْفَتْحُ

وَرَأَيْتَ النَّاسَ يَدْخُلُونَ فِي دِينِ اللَّهِ أَفْوَاجا

فَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ وَاسْتَغْفِرْهُ إِنَّهُ كَانَتَوَّاب

(An-Nasr: 1-3)

Followers

First Time

gambar ni.
ayah kepada anak saya.
remember?
dalam satu gambar ni cukup untuk menjelaskan semua.
dia.
gambar yang membawa seribu satu makna.

That's the first time.

I saw you looking at me.

With your cold eyes.

That's the first time.

I heard you talking.

But not to me.

With your lower tone.

That's the first time.

I know about you.

With your faith towards Allah.



Dear you,
I am sorry from the bottom of my heart.
If I can really talk to you,
I really wanna say, I am sorry.



Alhamdulillah.
Thank you Allah for 2 hours plus minus moments.
It really means to me.
At least for forever.


Dia.
the one who always says "Insyallah"
^____~

what do you expect?







~ I drop du'as. Not bombs ~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...