إِذَا جَاء نَصْرُ اللَّهِ وَالْفَتْحُ
وَرَأَيْتَ النَّاسَ يَدْخُلُونَ فِي دِينِ اللَّهِ أَفْوَاجا
فَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ وَاسْتَغْفِرْهُ إِنَّهُ كَانَتَوَّاب
(An-Nasr: 1-3)
Followers
Selamat Ulang Tahun, Sayang
28 Januari 2012 :)
Setiap tahun. As usual.
This is a special day for my someone special.
^_____^
Jus wanna say,
SELAMAT HARI LAHIR, SAYANG!!
Dia buah hati pengarang jantung
Dia orang yang disayangi dunia akhirat
Dia orang yang tahu segala rahsia hati saya
Dia cinta hati sepanjang zaman
********************************
Awak...
As my best friend, you are...
B - Benevolent
E - Entertaining
S - Soulful
T - Talented
B - Blessed
U - Unique
D - Dashing
D - Determined
Y - Youthful
Here's wishing you Happy Birthday!
Awak...
As my best friend, you have converted my sorrows into joys, fears into hope, questions into answers and doubts into results. Could I possibly ask for anything more?
Awak...
Dah, itu sahaja. Selamat hari lahir. Thanks for being my friend. I'll always be there for you. No worries okay.
I love you forever and ever ;))
My last word, selamat hari lahir, Dhila! ^______^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment